installer, software raid and grub

Hi all,

Ive just performed squeeze install on a server with 2 drives
configured in RAID1. I followed closely installer messages and I don't
remember seeing GRUB being installed on /dev/sdb. For a split second
there was a message saying something about GRUB being installed on
/dev/sda ... and thats it. Basically if / is on software raid (linux md
raid) does installer install GRUB on all available hard drives? Do I
need to install GRUB manually on /dev/sdb? Idea is that if one of the
drives fail I can still use this system, which includes being able to
boot from either of the drives.

Regards
--
Milos Negovanovic