Why doesn't debian remove the proprietary software from it's servers?

Greetings, I was reading FSF distro review and I was shocked to see that Debian isn't actually free software. FSF said that they are making a big progress(this happened when they removed the blobs from the kernel) but still isn't free software because users have the option to install proprietary software from debian's server and this is a bit confusing for beginners in this free software world.
My beginner question is, why doesn't Debian remove the proprietary software hosted on it's servers? Don't they want to follow the FSF word?

Thanks!