Re: Wireless via dhcp needs repeated ifdown/ifup

On 27 Apr 2011, Charlie wrote:
> On Tue, 26 Apr 2011 16:11:40 +0100

Many thanks, Camaleon and Charlier. I'm not using Network-Manager or
wicd. I did try both of them in the long-ago but found it easier to set
things up by hand, which meant I had at least a vague idea of what I was
doing.

I'll try isc-dhcp-client first and see if that is better. If not, I'll
probably give wicd another whirl. Will report back later.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk