Re: file systems

On 04/26/2011 07:11 PM, PMA wrote:
I'm missing a detail here. Was the assertion re FSCK
specifically that XFS doesn't call this exec during boot,
or was it that under XFS, FSCK can't be called at all?
(And -- for whichever -- why so?)

My whole and only complaint is that xfs_check fails on 32 bit systems while analyzing what are, in 2011 terms, reasonably sized filesystems.

Otherwise, it's a fine and fast filesystem.

corrupt."