Re: Backlight mystery - anyone shed light? some progress

On 24 Apr 2011, Anthony Campbell wrote:
> On 24 Apr 2011, Camaleón wrote:

Well, it's beginning to look as if it was a hardware problem all along.
The Windows partition disappeared and the backlight began to work
perfectly. I decided to do a reinstall in the former Windows partition.
Everything seemed to go off correctly but when I came to reboot into
Debian I got Nonsystem Disk or disk failure: Replace and strike any key
when ready.

I think there must have been some hardware failure.

Anthony

--
Anthony Campbell - ac@acampbell.org.uk