Re: file systems

shawn wilson wrote:
On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 9:03 AM, Miles Fidelman
<mfidelman@meetinghouse.net>  wrote:
Andrew McGlashan wrote:
Isn't ReiserFS effectively dead with the inventor being found guilty of
murdering his wife?
Right.  Forgot about that.  Ahh the problems of projects that are too
closely tied to a key individual.  (Sort of makes me worry about Postfix
periodically.  Sigh...)

did wietse kill his wife too? ah, i prefer sendmail anyway (older,
bigger community, features) :P

.... though, i wonder what happens when you can't fulfill a dod
contract? (they frame you for killing your wife by brain washing you
into knowing where they put her body :) )
God, I hope not - that could happen to me one of these days.