Re: changing my e-mail address

On 16 April 2011 18:39, Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@laposte.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, Lisi wrote:

>> with a subject of "unsubscribe". </quote>
>>
>> Have you tried this?  You don't mention it.
>
>  And did you read my post?
>  The question was not
>     "how to unsubcribe?",
>     but
>     "how to modify my address without doing unsubscribe/subscribe?"

What difference do you think there is between those 2 operations?
Hint: none at all.

>  It's curious that I got 5 replys, all about the PS, but
>  not a single answer to my question !

Your question was boring as you self-answered in your original mail.
Just do the damn unsubscribe/subscribe dance. If it causes you
problems, please reconsider the wisdom of owning a complex bit of kit
like your computer.

Also, learn how to respond to people trying to help you with your
questions whilst /not/ sounding like a git. If this is a
secondary-language thing, hence you didn't otherwise realise it: your
email, above, made you sound like a git. Stop that.

HTH,
Jonathan
--
Jonathan Matthews