Re: changing my e-mail address

On 18 April 2011 05:34, Jonathan Matthews <contact@jpluscplusm.com> wrote:
On 16 April 2011 18:39, Pierre Frenkiel <pierre.frenkiel@laposte.net> wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, Lisi wrote:

>> with a subject of "unsubscribe". </quote>
>>
>> Have you tried this?  You don't mention it.
>
>  And did you read my post?
>  The question was not
>     "how to unsubcribe?",
>     but
>     "how to modify my address without doing unsubscribe/subscribe?"

What difference do you think there is between those 2 operations?
Hint: none at all.

>  It's curious that I got 5 replys, all about the PS, but
>  not a single answer to my question !

Your question was boring as you self-answered in your original mail.
Just do the damn unsubscribe/subscribe dance. If it causes you
problems, please reconsider the wisdom of owning a complex bit of kit
like your computer.

Also, learn how to respond to people trying to help you with your
questions whilst /not/ sounding like a git. If this is a
secondary-language thing, hence you didn't otherwise realise it: your
email, above, made you sound like a git. Stop that.

Agreed!
It carries on like an attention deficit disorder and qualifies as noise pollution. That's all I can see. The 'Newbie' tag others are attaching to it simply doesn't fit with its references to Ubuntu lists etc.
It knows what the deal is. Do it.
Anything that might have remotely resembled a valid question was answered some time ago, politely. If he chooses to persist in lunacy, it's time for the other.

Sounds like the kind of idiot that would use toilet paper and then complain that it was soiled.
Regards,

Weaver.
by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.