Re: changing my e-mail address

On Sun, 17 Apr 2011, Ron Johnson wrote:

"how to modify my address without doing unsubscribe/subscribe?"

The answer to your question is: unsubscribe the old address. Subscribe
the new one.

I'm afraid your logic is not mine!
The correct answer to my question is: "that's not possiblë with debian
lists"

You seem to think that electronic mailing lists are managed the same way as snail mailing lists.

  I really don't understand at all this sentence. I don't see the slightest
  relation with the quoted part above. I just wrote "it's not possible", which
  is obviously true, without any comment.

  As for the "modify address" feature, do you put the Ubuntu mailing lists
  in the "snail" category?!

--
Pierre Frenkiel