Re: changing my e-mail address

On 04/17/2011 02:08 AM, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, Dr. Ed Morbius wrote:

"how to modify my address without doing unsubscribe/subscribe?"

The answer to your question is: unsubscribe the old address. Subscribe
the new one.

I'm afraid your logic is not mine!
The correct answer to my question is: "that's not possiblë with debian
lists"

You seem to think that electronic mailing lists are managed the same way as snail mailing lists.

They aren't.

corrupt."