Re: changing my e-mail address

on 19:39 Sat 16 Apr, Pierre Frenkiel (pierre.frenkiel@laposte.net) wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, Lisi wrote:

> >with a subject of "unsubscribe". </quote>
> >
> >Have you tried this?  You don't mention it.
>
>   And did you read my post?
>   The question was not
>      "how to unsubcribe?",
>      but
>      "how to modify my address without doing unsubscribe/subscribe?"
>   It's curious that I got 5 replys, all about the PS, but
>   not a single answer to my question !

The answer to your question is:  unsubscribe the old address.  Subscribe
the new one.

Your subscription has no other semantics other than to 1) route mail to
the subscribed address and 2) (sometimes) allow you to post to a given
list (if it's limited to subscribers only).

It's Not That Hard.

--
Dr. Ed Morbius, Chief Scientist /            |
  Robot Wrangler / Staff Psychologist        | When you seek unlimited power