[ranging OT] Re: changing my e-mail address

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 09:44:38PM +0200, Pierre Frenkiel wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Apr 2011, Freeman wrote:
>
> >Somewhere between "we don't talk to idiots" (not really) to "you'll figure
> >it out," on the one axis; between "I am fighting with my significant other"
> >(probably not) to "I got as many of the most important tasks and responses
> >done as I could" on the other axis; and between "try, try, try again" (if
> >you think it that important) to it's in the queue, on the third axis.
>
>   Only 3 dimensions? You forgot some parallel universes?

Oh, right. Cyberspace, somewhere between "I was tweeting to my
constituency," to "who me? I was minimizing my browser anyway when you
walked up!"

--
Regards,
Freeman

"Microsoft is not the answer. Microsoft is the question. NO (or Linux) is the
answer." --Somebody