Re: About to order motherboard Asus M4A78LT-M - any known issues?

On 03/31/2011 02:52 PM, Klistvud wrote:
Dne, 31. 03. 2011 21:13:32 je Ron Johnson napisal(a):

If this is actually the board you are referring to, then since it is
*really* old (the AMD 760G Northbridge is older than the 780G in my 18
month old box), you should have no compatibility issues.

It is. But the page http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/ASUS/M4A78LT-M/ referred
to earlier in the thread states that to make the integrated video and
some more arcane features work, a kernel > 2.6.35 is needed...

Video and the NIC worked with Sid 18 months ago on my 780G mobo.