Re: Weird WM behavior after changing video cards

On 03/22/2011 05:00 PM, Dr. Ed Morbius wrote:
on 19:05 Mon 21 Mar, Ron Johnson (ron.l.johnson@cox.net) wrote:
Sid (up-to-date)
nvidia driver 260.19.44-1

After switching an old 7300 card for a GeForce 210 (both are
fanless), I see that the WM has changed behavior in various odd but
tolerable manners.

The package maintainer can decide if this is something that needs to be
addressed, but at least there will be a record of the issue.  If others
have a similar (or more severe) problem, they may be able to draw a
connection between the two.

Much better than a mailing list mention.

I had an old, customised theme which seemed to be the cause. Changed to a standard theme and the problem went away.