Wireless............

When I net installed this Debian testing system on my laptop the wireless network that I connected to was an open wireless network. Without a password.

Since then it has had a password required and I don't know how to place the password into /etc/network/interfaces

Below are some methods I have tried:

# The primary network interface
# allow-hotplug wlan0
iface wlan0 inet dhcp
	wireless-* options are implemented by the wireless-tools package
	wireless-mode managed
	wireless-essid dlink

The above was the one that had the wireless connection working and the net install the Debian testing system. No password was required then. Can anyone tell me how I add the password to this or, what file to edit if not this file?

I also tried this, but no joy:

The primary network interface
# auto wlan0
# iface wlan0 inet dhcp
	# wpa-ssid dlink
	# wpa-psk s:xxxxx

Any help would be appreciated and get me out of working in MS windows when at this wireless connection.

The wireless connection obviously works, or otherwise i could not have installed the system, and it works on the windows system I had to install to send this email.

TIA
Charlie