Weird WM behavior after changing video cards

Sid (up-to-date)
xfce
nvidia driver 260.19.44-1

After switching an old 7300 card for a GeForce 210 (both are fanless), I see that the WM has changed behavior in various odd but tolerable manners.

These WM items are now white instead of following the theme:
1. Drop-down menu bg color
2. Button bg color
3. Drop-down menu "items"
4. Highlighted drop-down menu items (which makes them invisible)

I'm sure there are other problems that I haven't found...

This email isn't to ask for help (mainly since I don't plan on replacing nvidia with nouveau), but just to get it out on the web in case others have the same problems.

--
I prefer banana-flavored energy bars made from tofu.