Re: LXDE fetch Failures

On Tue, Mar 22, 2011 at 5:10 PM, Andrei Popescu <andreimpopescu@gmail.com> wrote:
On Ma, 22 mar 11, 16:05:12, Chris Brennan wrote:
> I decided to try LXDE in my VM of Debian/Testing and all went well till the
> very end, when it fails to find
>
> [snip]
> E: Failed to fetch
> http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/samba/libwbclient0_3.5.6~dfsg-5_amd64.deb
> :
>  404  Not Found [IP: 130.89.149.226 80]

wheezy already moved to 3.5.8~dfsg-1. You might want to do an
apt-get/aptitude update first ;)

That did the trick, I wonder what happened, I did a upgrade yesterday and I checked today when I fired the VM up, no new files but when I passed update today I got something like 3000 new packages available.... I didn't realize I had that many packages installed in the VM to begin with lol.

--
Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
-- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org