LXDE fetch Failures

I decided to try LXDE in my VM of Debian/Testing and all went well till the very end, when it fails to find

[snip]
E: Failed to fetch http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/samba/libwbclient0_3.5.6~dfsg-5_amd64.deb
404  Not Found [IP: 130.89.149.226 80]

root@debian:~# aptitude install lxde
gvfs-backends{a} libsmbclient{a} libwbclient0{a} lxde lxde-core{a} pcmanfm{a}
The following packages will be REMOVED:
arj{u} libgphoto2-l10n{u} manpages-dev{u}
0 packages upgraded, 6 newly installed, 3 to remove and 2 not upgraded.
Need to get 2,288 kB/2,851 kB of archives. After unpacking 2,753 kB will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n/?]
Err http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing/main libwbclient0 amd64 2:3.5.6~dfsg-5
404  Not Found [IP: 130.89.149.226 80]
Err http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ testing/main libsmbclient amd64 2:3.5.6~dfsg-5
404  Not Found [IP: 130.89.149.226 80]
(Reading database ... 48900 files and directories currently installed.)
Removing arj ...
Removing libgphoto2-l10n ...
Removing manpages-dev ...
Processing triggers for man-db ...
E: Failed to fetch http://ftp.debian.org/debian/pool/main/s/samba/libwbclient0_3.5.6~dfsg-5_amd64.deb
404  Not Found [IP: 130.89.149.226 80]

root@debian:~#
[/snip]

--
Did you know...
If you play a Windows 2000 CD backwards, you hear satanic messages,
-- Alfred Perlstein on chat at freebsd.org