Re: Use Debian lenny package on Debian squeeze

On 03/11/2011 05:50 PM, ML mail wrote:
As you suggested I installed the package dependencies for Bacula using the
packages for squeeze, which went fine for some packages but not for the
libsqlite3-dev pacakge asou you can see here:

# apt-get install libsqlite3-dev
Reading package lists... Done
Building dependency tree
Reading state information... Done
or been moved out of Incoming.

  libsqlite3-dev : Depends: libsqlite3-0 (= 3.7.3-1) but 3.7.4-2 is to be
installed
E: Broken packages
This is strange , are you sure that it is squeeze ? , what does lsb_release -a say ?
could you please post here the content of /etc/apt/sources.list

Do you have any idea how I can resolve this problem?

Regards