Use Debian lenny package on Debian squeeze

Dear Debian users,

I would like to know if it is possible to use a Debian lenny package on a Debian
squeeze installation and if yes how (what apt-get commands and/or modifications
in sources.list)?

Let me explain why: I am using Bacula to do backups on a Debian lenny box and
upgraded one server being backed up to Debian squeeze. Since then the backups
are not running because Debian squeeze uses Bacula version 5.0 and the backup
server (lenny) uses Bacula version 2.4. It is know that these two versions are
not compatible together anymore (rejected hello command error).

So I was wondering if it is somehow possible to install the Debian lenny
versions of bacula-common and bacula-fd packages on Debian squeeze...?

Many thanks in advance for your help.
Regards