Re: Use Debian lenny package on Debian squeeze

Dear Alex,

Many thanks for your answer and great help. I tried the second variant (getting
bacula 2.4 from the sources of lenny) and saw that there are all these
dependencies:

pkg-checkbuilddeps: Unmet build dependencies: libjconv-dev libsqlite0-dev
libsqlite3-dev libmysqlclient15-dev libpq-dev postgresql-server-dev-8.3 |
postgresql-server-dev-8.2 libwrap0-dev python-dev libgtk2.0-dev (>= 2.10)
libgnome2-dev libwxgtk2.6-dev libacl1-dev libkrb5-dev libgnomeui-dev libx11-dev
mtx bc libxt-dev libqt4-dev libqwt5-qt4-dev

Do you know what is the procedure for all the dependencies? Do I need for all of
these to do a "apt-get source oldpackage=oldversion" and build them using
debuild?

Regards