Re: Debian 6 uninstallable?

On 03/04/2011 02:31 AM, Bret Busby wrote:

Every mirroor that I tried, in Australia, and, in the USA, returned
"Bad Archive Mirror".

In Australia, I tried the WAIIA, iinet, UWA, au.debian.org,
optus.net, and other mirrors, in the USA, I tried the MIT, Berkely,
debian.us (or whatever it was), and others, all with the same error

Surely, they can't all be lacking Debian 6 amd64 mirrors?

I got something like this recently when choosing ftp transport. Use http and make sure that the chosen archive really uses http instead of ftp.

I prefer banana-flavored energy bars made from tofu.