Re: Debian 6 uninstallable?

In my hands it was uninstallable.  With an md5sum-checked CD of this:
  Debian GNU/Linux 6.0.0 "Squeeze" - Official i386 NETINST Binary-1 \
    20110205-14:34
it booted, got about halfway through the install, and then started giving CD
errors.  I tried a second checked CD as well, and trying to install from a
flash drive also gave CD errors.  I filed bug report #613835.

I was able to install testing (Wheezy) from a CD and have given up on Squeeze.