Re: A Debian -offtopic mailing list: to be or not to be

On 1 March 2011 13:47, Chris Jones <cjns1989@gmail.com> wrote:
On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 10:34:04AM EST, Andrei Popescu wrote:
> [Cross-posted to: d-community-offtopic, debian-user]
> [For those who don't know what I'm talking about, please see #425439
> http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=425439]

So what do I do..? recommend we continue our heated discussion on the OT
mailing list..?

Once you get agreement on something, it marks the end of the squabble.

by the wise as false,
and by the rulers as useful.

— Lucius Annæus Seneca.

Terrorism, the new religion.