Re: Need to confirm re 'fstab', before rebooting my Squeeze

On Sun 27 Feb 2011 at 12:00:36 +0200, Andrei Popescu wrote:

> If you used the mini.iso to install to a different device[1], then it
> sounds like a bug. I can't think of any reason for the installer to
> offer anything but the MBR of the device holding /boot as *default* for
> installing grub.

The same thing came into my mind at the time but I moved on. Perhaps it
has been fixed in a daily build. I don't like reporting as bugs
something which I'm not sure about so I'll have a closer look at it
today. Which package would I report the bug against?

> [1] it's probably less known that the mini.iso can be used to install on
> the same device used to boot the installer from, a handy feature if you
> ask me.

Definitely. Combining that with the loopback option in GRUB2 can be
interesting.