Re: Need to confirm re 'fstab', before rebooting my Squeeze

On Sat 26 Feb 2011 at 20:19:50 -0500, PMA wrote:

> Well, I've rebooted and come out alive.  So the Squeeze installer's
> suggested GRUB destination, which I happily accepted, must have
> been /dev/sdb.  Lucky me.  For next time, thanks for this alert!

I may have alarmed you unduly and should have mentioned the behaviour I
experienced was with the netboot mini.iso. The netinst iso offered the
partitioned disk for GRUB installation. It's something to check,
however, rather than blindly accept.