Re: Debian Multi-Media.

On Thu, 24 Feb 2011 17:32:05 +0000 (UTC)
Camaleón <noelamac@gmail.com> wrote:

Hello Camaleón,

> Let's give Christian a "big thanks" and help him as much as we can to
> spread here any important D-M change/notice.

There's also a "donate" (via PayPal) button on the D-M home page for
those that /really/ want to express their gratitude.

> And you also deserve a "thank you" for acting as a "bridge" and
> sending here the notice of the D-M restoration for lenny ;-)

You're too kind;  I just happened to notice and pass it on first.  I'm
sure somebody else would have done so, had I not.

--
 Regards  _
We are the League, we are the anti band