Things I Don't Understand About Debian

1. Screen from console is not cleared as root or regular user once you log out.

2. Users home directories get created with 755 permissions. Anyone can
access your home directory and files.

3. Debian installer defaults to creating user group names which is just a mess.

Obviously these are not critical issues but in my opinion extremely
annoying and pointless. Does anyone know why Debian developers choose
these behaviors for a default Debian system? I just don't understand
the logic.