Re: To gmail or not to gmail (was Re: Fwd: selecting old machines for firewall/router use)

On Mon, 21 Feb 2011, Andrei Popescu wrote:
If you send via Gmail's SMTP you always have a copy in Gmail's sent, so
it should be enough to tell alpine not to save its own copy.

Check the headers - I use a local sendmail. I've been doing some digging and it is in a sub-folder named "Google Mail", the sub-folder used to be named "Gmail" but a while ago that stopped working so I think I now have a fix :)

--

(\___/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your

gopher://sdf.lonestar.org/1/users/happy