Re: Two node storage failover with lvm and ISCSI

hi Stan,

Am Sonntag, den 20.02.2011, 20:13 -0600 schrieb Stan Hoeppner:
> It's not clear to me at this point if you need real time
> file/filesystem sharing or simply manual fail over from a dead host to
> a backup server.

than it's my fault :-)

I want failover (the second in your words). If node 1 fails, node 2 take
over the IP and fire up the ISCSI target daemon. There is no cluster
filesystems involved. There is no need for them.
Problem is: we have have bunch of disks connected to _both_ hosts. So we
need raid, if disks fails in the storage, on the top LVM for manage the
space and export them via ISCSI.

I hope, is more clear :-)

cu denny