Re: Gnome, the screensaver and the lock screen background

Here's what I found.  Simple, actually.

The background image for the gnome-screensaver lock screen
appears to be linked to which background image theme is being
used at the time.  I changed the background theme (from right-
click,Change Desktop Background) and now I have the black
background that I was trying for.  At one point, I had the lock
screen background displaying the same image as the desktop
background, but that went away, I know not why.  Go figure.

On to the next problem, can't make changes to the Icedove
message filters that stay in place after an Icedove restart.

Used to be Linux kept all the configs in one place, easy to find
text files, easy to change.  Are there out of work micro$soft
engineers making contributions?