- - -> "But I would personally LOVE it if from now on Debian "stable" were just an incremental upgrade." <- - -

Thats's why its stable, go for fedora if you want incremental upgrades. :-)

kn

On Tue, Feb 15, 2011 at 1:24 AM, Sven Joachim <svenjoac@gmx.de> wrote:
On 2011-02-14 19:59 +0100, Erin Brinkley wrote:

> I don't appreciate getting hate mail from people simply because I was
> politely TALKING ABOUT DEBIAN on the debian-user list.

That was hardly a "hate mail", though rather uninformed (for incremental
upgrades you don't have to move to other distros, testing and unstable
have that).

> I don't know where you get your communications and people skills,
> Keshwarsingh Nadan, but if I were you I would take them back! For a full
> refund!

And not from "Debian people" either, since Keshwarsingh Nadan only
speaks for him/herself; that he/she owns a domain which has "debian" in
its name does not mean anything.

Sven