Re: Hate mail from Debian people

On Mon, 14 Feb 2011 10:59:18 -0800, Erin Brinkley wrote:

(...)

> Telling a Debian user that she should get lost because her view is
> different than yours is pretty stone age, sorry. And I do NOT appreciate
> it. I think YOU are the person who should move on. Like scram.

Don't take it as that. I wouldn't.

Many Debian users have strong feelings about the distribuion and the way
it should follow and as such, you'll find energic opinions on the matter.

But that doesn't mean that you can't dialogue with them and show what are
your own preferences. Linux feeds from many kind of different sources
that make it like it is. And last but not least, do not expect everyone
agrees with your opinions ;-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón