Re: Hate mail from Debian people

On 2011-02-14 19:59 +0100, Erin Brinkley wrote:

> I don't appreciate getting hate mail from people simply because I was
> politely TALKING ABOUT DEBIAN on the debian-user list.

That was hardly a "hate mail", though rather uninformed (for incremental
upgrades you don't have to move to other distros, testing and unstable
have that).

> I don't know where you get your communications and people skills,
> Keshwarsingh Nadan, but if I were you I would take them back! For a full
> refund!

And not from "Debian people" either, since Keshwarsingh Nadan only
speaks for him/herself; that he/she owns a domain which has "debian" in
its name does not mean anything.

Sven