Re: Squeeze how to use networked printer?

On 02/09/2011 01:32 PM, Paul Cartwright wrote:
when I hit CTRL-R ( reply) I forgot to notice that it replied to
YOU, not THE LIST.. Seems like sometimes it does that..

I believe some list servers modify the headers (Reply-To?) so that when users hit Reply in their mail client, the reply goes to the list rather than the author. As I understand it, the Debian mailing list administrators consider this a bug, not a feature.

IceDove 3.0.11 includes a "reply list" button, which I noticed/ used for the first time on this message. It seems to work.

David