Re: Pump, dhchp, dns and dnsmasq

On Mon, 2011-02-07 at 10:58 +0000, T o n g wrote:
> On Mon, 07 Feb 2011 07:23:33 +0000, Tixy wrote:
> > Had kvm1 got it's ip address by DHCP at this point? Dnsmasq doesn't
> > return results for machines until after its served out an address. . .
> Ahh... no wonder.
> Thanks -- what a good relieve. Will try that...

I also had another thought, Is kvm1 a virtual machine? If so, does it
even get to talk directly to the dnsmasq server or is the host doing NAT
and it's own configuration for the guest?

Tixy               ()  The ASCII Ribbon Campaign (www.asciiribbon.org)
                   /\  Against HTML e-mail and proprietary attachments