[OT] Gmail's not-that-fancy features (was: USB3.0 problem: xhci_hcd not found)

On Mon, 31 Jan 2011 19:13:57 +0000, Krzysztof Bieniasz wrote:

> Sorry for the multiple posts. I'm having some problems with the posting
> server and I never know when the message is actually sent. Perhaps I
> should change it to something different but I don't know what.

I completely dropped Gmail for mailing lists and use "nntp" for sending
and reading in all of them. My use of Gmail is only for personal/direct
posts, but not more for mailing lists (as much as I can avoid it) :-/

Greetings,

--
Camaleón