Re: What no Quanta in Squeeze!?

http://lists.kde.org/?l=quanta-devel&m=129571280431796&w=2

> I'll have to stick with Lenny or change the distro if quanta isn't part
> of squeeze.

Time to search for a temporary replacement?

Bluefish is an HTML editor that has some WYSIWYG functionality.

That might due?

Sadly, there are not many wysiwyg html editors for linux out there. Maybe
kompozer, at least for the layout/compositing part, while you can still
use another IDE for testing the programming side (Eclipse, Aptana...).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón