Re: Any package for surveys?

On Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 8:04 AM, Daniel Andersson <list@daniel-gr-andersson.com> wrote:
On 01/25/2011 03:16 PM, Camaleón wrote:
On Tue, 25 Jan 2011 11:11:20 +0100, Daniel Andersson wrote:

Is there a package for doing surveys? Preferably a web solution.

I need to easily create and modify multiple choice forms, with several
correct answers. Also extract some kind of summary.

Any suggestions?

LimeSurvey looks nice :-)

http://www.limesurvey.org/

There are also "ready-to-use" services that will not require any
installation on your part (survey takes place on the remote server), like
SurveyMonkey and such...

Greetings,

LimeSurvey seems close to what I am looking for.

I will probably not be able to use any on-line solution.

Any more suggestions?

Hey Daniel,

Depends on what kind of functionality you are looking for. If you want something that will auto tabulate results ect then LimeSurvey is most likely the way to go.

If you don't mind totaling the results, then perhaps building a survey manually with OpenOffice Writer would be another solution.

Hope my 2 cents helps!

Thanks!