Re: What no Quanta in Squeeze!?

http://lists.kde.org/?l=quanta-devel&m=129571280431796&w=2

> I'll have to stick with Lenny or change the distro if quanta isn't part
> of squeeze.

Time to search for a temporary replacement?

Sadly, there are not many wysiwyg html editors for linux out there. Maybe
kompozer, at least for the layout/compositing part, while you can still
use another IDE for testing the programming side (Eclipse, Aptana...).

Greetings,

--
Camaleón