Re: [SOLVED] Is squeeze compatible with WD20EARS and other 2TB drives?

In <[🔎] 4D334574.3080601@hardwarefreak.com>, Stan Hoeppner wrote:
>Me stating that these drives suck with Linux (fact)

The way you are using "suck" there is fairly subjective, so I'd be cautious is
claiming your statement was fact.

The fact is that these drive require more effort (research, special tools,
manual alignment, whatever) on the part of each user in order to get
performance of cheaper, earlier generation drives.

That fact is enough for me to form the opinion that these drive suck with
Linux and feel justified in said opinion.