Re: [OT] Hard Drive Energy Not Worth Conserving drives?

On Du, 16 ian 11, 18:48:17, Andrew McGlashan wrote:

> Now, when will stable release have a 2.6.37 kernel?

Squeeze will release with 2.6.32. However, 2.6.37 is already available
in experimental and it (or a higher version) will eventually reach
testing and from there squeeze-backports. I would estimate 1-2 months
after squeeze is released.

>                                                     And are all
> those changes "non-free" -- so to be included in "supported"
> versions of Debian?

Non-free in Debian means non-DFSG[1][2]. What do you mean?

[1] http://www.debian.org/intro/free
[2] http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

Regards,
Andrei