Re: Numeric panel on keyboard is no longer recognized

On Tue, 01 Jun 2010 09:25:31 +0200, Merciadri Luca wrote:

> Since I played accidently with `Hot keys' or something like that (I do
> not remember exactly their name, but the fact is that I pushed the `maj'
> key four times and that it launched something related to keys and
> GNOME), my numeric panel on my keyboard is no longer recognized. Why?

Mmm... I suppose you already care about the "num. lock" switch/button is
"on", right? :-)

> Alternatively, some programs now render what I type just as if I was in
> QWERTY mode, but I am in AZERTY mode (.xorg.conf and GNOME's keyboard
> utility tell it to me). What can I do? This is really annoying.

Dive into GNOME keyboard settings (keyboard layout, language, model and
options) and if necessary, setup them again. Then, relogin, just in case.

Greetings,

--
Camaleón