Numeric panel on keyboard is no longer recognized

Hello,

Since I played accidently with `Hot keys' or something like that (I do
not remember exactly their name, but the fact is that I pushed the `maj'
key four times and that it launched something related to keys and
GNOME), my numeric panel on my keyboard is no longer recognized. Why?

Alternatively, some programs now render what I type just as if I was in
QWERTY mode, but I am in AZERTY mode (.xorg.conf and GNOME's keyboard
utility tell it to me). What can I do? This is really annoying.

Thanks.

--
Merciadri Luca
client, please contact me.