Re: How to stop Firefox from displaying large favicon?

On Thu, May 06, 2010 at 11:15:30AM -0500, Dennis Wicks wrote:
> >It works fine here (icewasel and lenny).
> >
> >browser.chrome.favicons → false
> >browser.chrome.site_icons → false
> >
> >And after restarting the browser, no more favicons.
> >

> Well, thanks for the reply, but that doesn't help in my case. Try
> the following URL and see what you get.
>
>       https://www.busey.com/home/home

I think that's the SSL certificate there. It's done by Firefox /
Iceweasel, not the website.

A quick search didn't reveal details on how to hide this; maybe
somebody else can do a better job.

Kumar
--
How do I type "for i in *.dvi do xdvi $i done" in a GUI?
		-- Discussion in comp.os.linux.misc on the intuitiveness of interfaces