Re: How to stop Firefox from displaying large favicon?

Camaleón wrote the following on 05/06/2010 10:58 AM:
On Thu, 06 May 2010 10:40:15 -0500, Dennis Wicks wrote:

(...)

Anyway, can anyone tell me how to get rid of these eyesores? I have
already set browser.chrome.favicons and browser.chrome.site_icons to
false and browser.chrome.image_icons.max_size to 0, but no difference!

It works fine here (icewasel and lenny).

browser.chrome.favicons → false
browser.chrome.site_icons → false

And after restarting the browser, no more favicons.

Well, thanks for the reply, but that doesn't help in my case. Try the following URL and see what you get.

      https://www.busey.com/home/home

Thanks!
Dennis