Re: RLIMIT_MEMLOCK prevents burning CDROM

Hi Ken,
On Mon, Dec 13, 2010 at 03:21:11PM -0500, Ken Heard wrote:
> I assume that at some point during the burn process 'cdimage.raw' is
> created by wodim from the files selected for burning.  If it had been

wodim -v speed=2 dev=/dev/hda cdimage.raw

That is just an example.
You need to replace cdimage.raw with the image you wish to burn to CD.

Change into the directory where the file you wish to burn is.
It will probably end in ".iso", say it is CD1.iso
It is easier to change to root.
Then issue:

root@fischer:~# wodim -v speed=2 dev=/dev/hda CD1.iso

That should work, and hey! no KDE involved!

Any problems report back with the errors.

   -- Napoleon Bonaparte