Re: Debian 5 installation

2010/12/7 H Scott <hgscott@blueyonder.co.uk>:
> You think, Cameleon, that I am picky because I think an OS with an automatic
> configuration should be able to correctly configure a Nvidia TNT2 video card
> with a CMedia sound board. Slackware and Zenwalk do a fine job of it.
> Let me say that in one regard you are mistaken You must register first
> before using this userlist.
> Secondly I don't appreciate you editing my messages! I know it makes you
> look great but it aint honest.
> You have told me absolutely nothing except to seek help from outside and
> it's probably the best piece of advice I have received.

Anyone who's been subscribed to this list for any length of time knows
that Camaleon is one of the most helpful members here!

I don't see anything in her (IIRC!) replies to your posts that would
merit your email above. Her advice was good, as usual.

"Help and discussion among users of Debian
Support for Debian users who speak English. (High-volume mailing list.)
This list is not moderated; posting is allowed by anyone.