Re: when does one change from testing to stable in sources.list

On Fri, 10 Dec 2010 00:16:24 +0530, shirish शिरीष wrote:

>  I know it probably is still a long road but want to know when should
> one change from testing to stable so that one is living in squeeze and
> not go into wheezy.

(...)

As soon as it gets released. Then you should have to change your
repositories to "stable" (or better yet, set them now to "squeeze" as
Robert suggested, to stick in there).

(...)

> As of date, we have only passed beta2 few days back so I'm guessing
> there would be some more time before we hit stable.

You should be following:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-news/

> Also does testing freeze for a day or two or just starts pulling in
> stuff from unstable ?

Dunno, this is also my first "release time" using Debian :-)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón