when does one change from testing to stable in sources.list

Hi all,
 I know it probably is still a long road but want to know when should
one change from testing to stable so that one is living in squeeze and
not go into wheezy.

Below is the sources.list I have.

# Debian Main
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian/ testing main contrib non-free

# Debian Security
deb http://security.debian.org/ testing/updates main contrib non-free

# Debian-Multimedia.org Repository
deb http://www.debian-multimedia.org testing main non-free

As of date, we have only passed beta2 few days back so I'm guessing
there would be some more time before we hit stable.

Also does testing freeze for a day or two or just starts pulling in
stuff from unstable ?

I am asking so I and many newbies would be clear to what it would entail.
--
          Regards,
          Shirish Agarwal  शिरीष अग्रवाल